Riviera Nayarit is ready to give Holy Week a very musical welcome. One of the most anticipated events is the 2nd Riviera Nayarit Rock Festival to be held on Friday, April 19, 2019, on the Crucero de Mezcales esplanade in Bahía de Banderas.
After a very successful first edition on June 2018 this year’s festival promises twice the fun and twice the music with the presentation of stellar Mexican bands Maldita Vecindad, Insperctor, and Genitallica.
• The 1st Riviera Nayarit Rock Festival is open from 12 noon to midnight on Friday, April 19th at the Crucero de Mezcales esplanade.
• The doors will open at 11:30 a.m.
• There is public parking available near the esplanade.
• There will be a security detail plus staff from three local hospitals with their respective ambulances.
• Transportation is available until midnight.
• The headliner bands will play around 90 minutes each.
• Prices: $600 MXN general admission and $1,500 MXN VIP area.
For more details: www.festivalderock.com.mx